What would his mother think?

An ex-con with an “I love Mom” tattoo on his arm was busted for groping a 14-year-old girl in a Brooklyn subway station, the latest in a career of offenses against women, police said Tuesday.

His body is also tatooed with Bible scripture.

Tracey Galloway, a level 3 sex offender who has served three stints in state prison, was arrested about 4:10 p.m. Monday shortly after allegedly grabbing the buttocks of the teen as she was leaving the Broadway Junction station in Brownsville.

Subway bandit who stole teens iPhone caught grinning in video

A nearby NYPD officer, Jay Mateo, was alerted and arrested Galloway.

Galloway, who lives in Bushwick, has nine prior arrests one for unauthorized use of a vehicle and the rest for sex offenses, police sources said.

His sick series of crimes began in 1989 when he was just 15, after he was busted for sex abuse twice within three weeks in Queens, sources said.

In 1993, at age 20, he was charged with having sex with a minor in Queens, a case that was later sealed, sources said.

Man punched in head tumbles down flight of stairs in Bronx subway

Then, in 1995, Galloway was busted again in Queens for sex abuse. That case was combined with a similar one in the same borough two years later, the Queens District Attorney’s office said.

Galloway plead guilty to sex abuse and was sentenced to up to three years in prison.

He was conditionally released by parole officials in June 1999 but, a year later, he was busted for sex abuse and public lewdness in an Upper East Side incident.

After two more sex abuse arrests, both in East Harlem in 2001, Galloway was convicted of the same charge and sentenced to up to seven years in prison.

George H. W. Bush accused of groping 16-year-old during photo op

He was conditionally released in July 2007.

Five weeks later, he was busted in Midtown for persistent sex abuse and was later convicted of that charge and got up to two-and-a-half years in prison.

Galloway served the full sentence and had stayed out of trouble from his February 2010 release until Monday’s arrest.